We find cooperation between school and parents important, because we are partners in the education and development of the children.
In order to involve parents in education, in addition to scheduled conversations, we also organize regular walk-in moments. In addition, parents can both participate and contribute to, among other things:
- help in the library at school;
- parental participation;
- participation in Participation Council;
- assistance with trips or arranging transport;
- maintaining the school garden;
- different ways of help in the classroom.