The school doors will open at 8.20 hrs. The children come in independently and go to the classroom.
Children who have started in group 1 can safely be brought in by you. Once they are used to it, they too can come in without help. This promotes independence and increases self-confidence. The teacher stands at the door of the class and the children greet him / her. There is a start-up activity in the classroom that allows children to work independently.
We use a continuous schedule, which means that the children have lunch at school. This happens in the classroom with the teacher. On Wednesday afternoon the children are free.
The school times are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8.30 - 14.45 hrs;
- Wednesday: 8.30 - 12.30 hrs.
Pause and outdoor play times:
- Small break, group 1 to 4: 10.00 - 10.15 hrs;
- Small break, group 5 to 8: 10.15 - 10.30 hrs;
- Lunch, group 1 to 8: 12.00 - 12.15 hrs (de groepen 1/2 lunchen wat langer);
- Playing outside, group 1 to 8: 12.15 - 12.40 hrs (the groups 1 and 2 a quarter of an hour longer).
We stay inside during bad weather. It is possible that children still have to finish work after school. This can last until 15.00 hrs at the latest.