We chart the revenue and school development annually on the basis of indicators. These are derived from our ambitions in the area of education, personnel and partnership. As a result, school development is viewed from an integral character.
The 12 indicators of the SKPO are:
Pupil - Education for the future
- The cognitive end yields and intermediate yields of the school for the disciplines reading comprehension, technical reading and mathematics.
- The socio-emotional returns of the school, where we look at self-confidence, well-being and safety experience of the pupils.
- The focus on broad development, such as talent development, design and research learning in the school.
- The pupil number of interim outflow per school year and the market share of the school in the neighborhood.
- The number of pupils who have completed secondary education after three years in accordance with the primary school recommendation.
Personnel - Craftsmanship on the move
- Average absenteeism and staff absenteeism frequency.
- Satisfaction of the staff.
- Attention to the development of the staff.
- The functioning of the school director. Partnership – Together we achieve more.
- Satisfaction of parents.
- Attention to the involvement of parents, such as participation and educational partnership.
- Satisfaction of partners (e.g. SPIL partners).