Primary school 't Startblok is a great school, in full development. The school has about 300 pupils, has a mixed population and is located in the district of Gestel. We offer good, attractive and contemporary education! Primary school 't Startblok stands for quality, a good atmosphere and high involvement. The start for a good future! Together with Korein Kinderplein we form the Spilcentrum Keverberg. In this we provide care, preschool work and education from 0 to 12 years; all under one roof.
What characterizes our school?
Good, attractive and contemporary education
- Good returns.
- Good teaching.
- Enthusiastic teachers who ensure that learning is fun too!
- Deployment of new media (from group 4 every child has its own iPad).
- Thematic work (in the afternoon) with plenty of room for personal input from children: Discovering, researching and enterprising learning.
- Teachers for gym, music and technology (specialists who can convey a lot of knowledge and enthusiasm in their field).
- Speech therapist and behavior specialists at school.
- Children are co-owners of their learning process.
- Excellent student care.
- VVE coordinator provides a continuous line of Korein childcare and playgroup to primary school.
Pleasant atmosphere at school:
- Real attention for the child.
- Peace and structure in the building.
- Children feel safe, pleasant interaction with teachers and parents.
- Small classes (average of 21 students).
- Plus class for students with a head start in their development.
- Collaborate and learn together.
- Being responsible together.
- Theater day in the Park Theater (once every two years).
- Open stages where children can show their talents.
- Active parent council that organizes many fun activities for the children (last week at school, royal games, Christmas dinner, etc.).
Group Dynamic Education:
- Focused on pleasant interaction with each other.
- Weekly Social Circle.
- Improvement boards (children together choose an improvement point per group that is worked on for a week).
- A lot of space.
- A green environment, flowers and fruit trees.
- Own vegetable garden, in which children can also work.
- invites you to play with each other.
Tue, Dec. 18, 2018
Thu, Dec. 20, 2018
Middag vrij in verband met verplichte kerstviering
Thu, Dec. 20, 2018 5:00pm — 7:00pm
Fri, Dec. 21, 2018
Dec. 24, 2018 — Jan. 4, 2019
Mon, Feb. 18, 2019
Ouderavond voor de ouders van groep 7 en 8 over de voorbereiding op en overstap naar het Voortgezet Onderwijs.Lees meer
Insectenhotel maken voor in onze schooltuin!
Onder begeleiding van een pedagogisch medewerker van Korein, hebben de kinderen een insectenhotel gemaakt voor in de schooltuin.Lees meer
Aan de slag in de schooltuin!
Eindelijk zonnig, dus er kan ook weer gewerkt worden in de schooltuin. Onder begeleiding van Marjo (pedagogisch medewerker van Korein), helpen de kinderen graag een handje mee!Lees meer