Primary school 't Startblok is a great school, in full development. The school has about 300 pupils, has a mixed population and is located in the district of Gestel. We offer good, attractive and contemporary education! Primary school 't Startblok stands for quality, a good atmosphere and high involvement. The start for a good future! Together with Korein Kinderplein we form the Spilcentrum Keverberg. In this we provide care, preschool work and education from 0 to 12 years; all under one roof.
What characterizes our school?
Good, attractive and contemporary education
- Good returns.
- Good teaching.
- Enthusiastic teachers who ensure that learning is fun too!
- Deployment of new media (from group 4 every child has its own iPad).
- Thematic work (in the afternoon) with plenty of room for personal input from children: Discovering, researching and enterprising learning.
- Teachers for gym, music and technology (specialists who can convey a lot of knowledge and enthusiasm in their field).
- Speech therapist and behavior specialists at school.
- Children are co-owners of their learning process.
- Excellent student care.
- VVE coordinator provides a continuous line of Korein childcare and playgroup to primary school.
Pleasant atmosphere at school:
- Real attention for the child.
- Peace and structure in the building.
- Children feel safe, pleasant interaction with teachers and parents.
- Small classes (average of 21 students).
- Plus class for students with a head start in their development.
- Collaborate and learn together.
- Being responsible together.
- Theater day in the Park Theater (once every two years).
- Open stages where children can show their talents.
- Active parent council that organizes many fun activities for the children (last week at school, royal games, Christmas dinner, etc.).
Group Dynamic Education:
- Focused on pleasant interaction with each other.
- Weekly Social Circle.
- Improvement boards (children together choose an improvement point per group that is worked on for a week).
- A lot of space.
- A green environment, flowers and fruit trees.
- Own vegetable garden, in which children can also work.
- invites you to play with each other.
Sun, Apr. 21, 2019
Apr. 22 — May. 3, 2019
Mon, Apr. 22, 2019
Fri, May. 10, 2019
Mon, May. 13, 2019
Wed, May. 22, 2019
Schoolkamp groep 8
De kinderen van groep 1 & 2 hebben flink getuinierd! Ze hebben onderzocht hoe een moestuin eruit ziet en wat je allemaal moet doen om een eigen moestuin te verzorgen.Lees meer
De kinderen van de groepen 1 & 2 zijn druk bezig geweest met het thema bouwen. Net als echte bouwvakkers hebben we getimmerd en gebouwd aan verschillende projecten.Lees meer